Welcome to AmigaOnline - Play Amiga Games ... Online!
Greetings from the UK Aobann11
C:> Follow us: Greetings from the UK Vip2210 Greetings from the UK Facebo15 Greetings from the UK Twitte16 Greetings from the UK Youtub14
C:> Supported languages: Greetings from the UK Forume11 Read me! (English) / Greetings from the UK Forumf11 Lisez-moi! (Français)
C:> Multiplayer Platform Status: Active [Free registration - Last check: February 2018]
C:> Gaming Networks & Servers: Online [Permanent access - 24/7]
C:> Join us! We really think that it would be fantastic to play online together!
C:> Please click on "Log in", "Register" or close this window.
Welcome to AmigaOnline - Play Amiga Games ... Online!
Greetings from the UK Aobann11
C:> Follow us: Greetings from the UK Vip2210 Greetings from the UK Facebo15 Greetings from the UK Twitte16 Greetings from the UK Youtub14
C:> Supported languages: Greetings from the UK Forume11 Read me! (English) / Greetings from the UK Forumf11 Lisez-moi! (Français)
C:> Multiplayer Platform Status: Active [Free registration - Last check: February 2018]
C:> Gaming Networks & Servers: Online [Permanent access - 24/7]
C:> Join us! We really think that it would be fantastic to play online together!
C:> Please click on "Log in", "Register" or close this window.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings from the UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uryu-Phill

Uryu-Phill

Greetings from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the UK   Greetings from the UK Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun - 21:04

Hello there, I found this site while searching for somewhere to play The Settlers. Been playing the Settlers online for a while, and I miss the Amiga version of it.

About me, I'm a 22 y/old gamer, from a small sea-side town on the East Coast of England. My first game ever played was The Settlers, on the Amiga 500, which I have somewhere in my loft, however i'm unsure where it is up there.

Looking forward to finally getting playing, at some point! :]

A few games from the 90's I loved playing, included Dune, Valhalla, Settlers, and Lemmings. Being one of my first ever consoles, the Amiga definately lives up to be one of my favourite machines. Even now.

Quite pleased that there is a wide community out there, who still share the love for the Amiga, and I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Thanks,
Phill.
Back to top Go down
AmigaOnline
Admin
AmigaOnline

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the UK   Greetings from the UK Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun - 21:27

Welcome Uryu-Phill!

Please note that we don't provide commercial games, just some good ways to find/contact players and to play online Smile

Welcome to...
Greetings from the UK Amigao13

And thanks for joining us ! Very Happy
All forum features are now enabled.

The AmigaOnline Forum

•AmigaOnline : The Concept ! (All you need to know about this project)

•This forum especially includes :

Greetings from the UK Checke11 A huge list of contactable players (VIP Members)
Greetings from the UK Checke11 Many gaming networks bringing together the motivated players
Greetings from the UK Checke11 An impressive list of compatible games
Greetings from the UK Checke11 Some useful tutorials, tools & informations

On the other hand, don't expect a big discussion forum :
Players usually use private messages and chat features, better adapted to online gaming

Many gaming networks...

•You can play online today !
Greetings from the UK Red-ar12 Click HERE and choose your gaming networks ! Very Happy
Greetings from the UK Red-ar12 Please follow THIS TUTORIAL before joining a network

Supported games :
-The Chaos Engine
-Dyna Blaster
-Sensible World of Soccer
-Speedball 2 -Brutal Deluxe-
-Pinball Dreams
-North & South
-Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge
-Dogfight
-BlitzBombers
-Air Taxi
-Cold Blooded Murder
-Gravity Force 2
-Super Tennis Champs
-Brutal Homicide
...and many more !
> Free & Permanent Access ! (24/7) <

•If you wish to add more favorite games to the players list, it's HERE

...and players!

•If you want to organize a game or to be contacted by some players later :

1. Have a look at the AmigaOnline Players List as often as possible
2. Make sure you read your messages regularly (Emails/Private Messages)
You will be notified by email each time you will receive a Private Message (usually to play some of your favorite games online)
Please update your AmigaOnline profile if you need to change you personal email address later
Greetings from the UK Red-ar12 In everyone's interest, totally unreachable members will lose their VIP status and may be removed from the players list at any time
3. Read the new members introductions and have a look at their favorite games, it's usually a good way to find very motivated players
4. Join an existing gaming network

Looking for new players may sometimes take time. Please be patient !
Greetings from the UK Red-ar12 Feel free to contact other members who you think may be interested Smile

The AmigaOnline Team

•How to contribute to the AmigaOnline project ? Join The AmigaOnline Team ! Basketball

•Any questions or suggestions ? Contact : AmigaOnline (Admin)

Your account

Current Status: Basic

Greetings from the UK Checkf13 Your member name is added to the AmigaOnline Players List
Greetings from the UK Checke11 You can join the gaming networks
Greetings from the UK Checkf13 You can be contacted by other players very easily (online games, tournaments...)
Greetings from the UK Checkf13 You can contact other members
Greetings from the UK Checkf13 You can receive informations about your favorite games (support, networks, passwords...)
Greetings from the UK Checkf13 You have full access to the forum (Tutorials, Online Packages...)
Greetings from the UK Checkf13 You can add more favorite games to the AmigaOnline Players List
Greetings from the UK Checkf13 You can join The AmigaOnline Team

geek Have fun! geek
Back to top Go down
https://amigaonline.forumactif.org
Uryu-Phill

Uryu-Phill

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the UK   Greetings from the UK Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun - 21:29

That is fine, anyway to play a game, is good for me. Especially some of these classics. :]
Back to top Go down
AmigaOnline
Admin
AmigaOnline

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the UK   Greetings from the UK Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun - 21:50

Uryu-Phill wrote:
That is fine, anyway to play a game, is good for me. Especially some of these classics. :]

Good! I encourage you to join some gaming networks too. At the present time, Dyna Blaster seems to be one of the most appreciated game here Wink
A network dedicated to The Settlers will probably be added later Smile
Back to top Go down
https://amigaonline.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the UK   Greetings from the UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the UK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome! / Bienvenue!-