Welcome to AmigaOnline - Play Amiga Games ... Online!
Hello Admins! Aobann11
C:> Follow us: Hello Admins! Vip2210 Hello Admins! Facebo15 Hello Admins! Twitte16 Hello Admins! Youtub14
C:> Supported languages: Hello Admins! Forume11 Read me! (English) / Hello Admins! Forumf11 Lisez-moi! (Français)
C:> Multiplayer Platform Status: Active [Free registration - Last check: February 2018]
C:> Gaming Networks & Servers: Online [Permanent access - 24/7]
C:> Join us! We really think that it would be fantastic to play online together!
C:> Please click on "Log in", "Register" or close this window.
Welcome to AmigaOnline - Play Amiga Games ... Online!
Hello Admins! Aobann11
C:> Follow us: Hello Admins! Vip2210 Hello Admins! Facebo15 Hello Admins! Twitte16 Hello Admins! Youtub14
C:> Supported languages: Hello Admins! Forume11 Read me! (English) / Hello Admins! Forumf11 Lisez-moi! (Français)
C:> Multiplayer Platform Status: Active [Free registration - Last check: February 2018]
C:> Gaming Networks & Servers: Online [Permanent access - 24/7]
C:> Join us! We really think that it would be fantastic to play online together!
C:> Please click on "Log in", "Register" or close this window.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello Admins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
csico

Hello Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Admins!   Hello Admins! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 23:21

I'm 30 years old.
I live in Stavanger, Norway
I'm a big fan of the old Amiga systems. I had the Amiga 500 and I'M currently planning to buy an Amiga 1200 with a 030 turbo card! Smile

My favourite games are the following: Chaos Engine 1-2, Desert Strike, Superfrog, Guy Spy, SWOS, Syndicate

The main reason why I want to play online, because I have a good old amiga friend in another country and would be great to be able to play against (or with) each other despite the distance. Hope this site can help me to reach my goal! Wink

Just keep it up the good work! - csico
Back to top Go down
AmigaOnline
Admin
AmigaOnline

Hello Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Admins!   Hello Admins! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 0:48

Welcome csico! cheers

I think that you are one of the firsts norwegian members Wink If you want to play Amiga games online with another guy, always make sure that the ping level (between you and him) is stable and never too high (150ms is really high, 80-90ms is great for most of the games) Wink
Contact me if you want to add some other favorite games later or for any other questions Smile

Kind regards,
AmigaOnline Admin
Back to top Go down
https://amigaonline.forumactif.org
csico

Hello Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Admins!   Hello Admins! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 8:17

Thanks for the fast response! It is all good! We found a resonably fast german server and we were able to play Chaos Engine... This is amazing! We will test more later on! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
AmigaOnline
Admin
AmigaOnline

Hello Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Admins!   Hello Admins! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 9:12

csico wrote:
Thanks for the fast response! It is all good! We found a resonably fast german server and we were able to play Chaos Engine... This is amazing! We will test more later on! Thanks again!

Great news! geek
Many more games are currently tested online, and will probably be released soon: Speedball 2, Hired Guns, Moonstone... affraid
Stay tuned and continue to support this project, thanks! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://amigaonline.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

Hello Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Admins!   Hello Admins! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Admins!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome! / Bienvenue!-

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com